Sometimes being successful is hard! Do ya feel me?
1. When You Can’t Because You Have Rehearsal.
Boozy Brunch? Family in town? Need a nap? You CAN’T because you have rehearsal! It’s the worst!
2. When You’re Too Busy for Callbacks.
Why can’t they just work around show schedules? Ugh!
3. When You Can’t Go On Vacation.
Vacation weeks are always booked with TV guest spots or workshops and you just want to go to the beach!
4. When Your Non-Actor Friends Are Eating and You Can’t.
They’re all, “Cheeseburgers! Beer!” and you’re like, “KALE.”
5. When You’re Confused You Have to Sing Your Own Song at Your Appointment.
There aren’t any sides…?
6. When You Can’t Because You Have Pilot Season.
TOO MANY SCRIPTS!!!
7. When You Can’t Because You’re Filming in the Morning.
Friends always gotta schedule a rad party when you have a 5 a.m. call to the set. The worst!
8. When Your Actor Friends Are Weird About You.
Was it something I booked?
9. When Too Many People LIKE Your Status.
OMG. Every time you post a status about being #grateful for a job you like totally break the Internet, right? #300Likes
10. When The Grass is Always Greener.
How did I not get an appointment for that? I so would have booked it!
11. When it Rains, it Pours.
Which job do I pick?! Which job do I pick?!
12. When You’re Bored.
Sometimes too much of a good thing is exactly that.
13. When You DON’T Book It.